Winqual Submission Failed

A submission I made to Winqual failed on “Adding Submission Information.” I’m confused, because I included passing CPK files for Vista 32/64 and 7 32/64. I selected XP 32/64 down-level signing, as well. I verified the CPK files in the DTM Log Viewer before submitting, and they were all green. I signed the cab file with my Verisign cert that I used just yesterday on a successful DTM submission. The driver binaries are all redistributables from the Windows DDK (winusb, wdf), and are thus signed by Microsoft. This makes no sense. Everything is passing and working properly.

xxxxx@gmail.com wrote:

A submission I made to Winqual failed on “Adding Submission Information.” I’m confused, because I included passing CPK files for Vista 32/64 and 7 32/64. I selected XP 32/64 down-level signing, as well. I verified the CPK files in the DTM Log Viewer before submitting, and they were all green. I signed the cab file with my Verisign cert that I used just yesterday on a successful DTM submission. The driver binaries are all redistributables from the Windows DDK (winusb, wdf), and are thus signed by Microsoft. This makes no sense. Everything is passing and working properly.

You’ll have to contact WHQL to get a clarification. They will respond.

Tim Roberts, xxxxx@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.