who success use minifilter filter named pipe and mailslot operation

something as:

IRP_MJ_CREATE_NAMED_PIPE
IRP_MJ_CREATE_MAILSLOT

FO_NAMED_PIPE
FO_MAILSLOT

Flags
A bitmask of minifilter registration flags. This member can be NULL or a combination of the following.
Value Meaning
FLTFL_REGISTRATION_DO_NOT_SUPPORT_SERVICE_STOP
If this flag is set, the minifilter is not unloaded in response to service stop requests, even if the FilterUnloadCallback member is not NULL.
FLTFL_REGISTRATION_SUPPORT_NPFS_MSFS
If this flag is set, the minifilter will support filtering of named pipe and mailslot requests.

Named Pipe and Mailslot Support in Filter Manager
Previously, creation of a legacy filter driver was necessary to filter I/O for named pipes and mailslots. Filter manager?based minifilter drivers can now attach to these file systems. Also, minifilters can create new server end points with the FltCreateNamedPipeFile and FltCreateMailslotFile routines.

RxFsdDispatch calls internal routines to process the standard IRPs most of which result in a call to one of the callback routines implemented by the network mini-redirector driver.
A few IRPs are treated as special and handled internally by RDBSS. For example, the IRP_MJ_SYSTEM_CONTROL is used internally if WMI is enabled. IRP_MJ_CREATE_MAILSLOT or IRP_MJ_CREATE_NAMED_PIPE requests are treated specially and rejected (a STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_INVALID error is returned).

help me if you know.

i want not Attach to L"\Device\NamedPipe" OR L"\Device\Mailslot" .

help
sos

FltCreateNamedPipeFile

FltCreateMailslotFile

my os is windows server 2008 r2 64 bit.

i see minispy:

#if MINISPY_WIN8
FLTFL_REGISTRATION_SUPPORT_NPFS_MSFS, // Flags
#else

i am sure !

is there chinese?