Legacy AddReg issue

The attestation signing of the windows driver packages in Partner Center fails with the following error message:
Error 1303 in honeywell_cdc.inf,: Found legacy AddReg operation defining co-installers (CoInstallers32).

Failed INF validation. INF did not pass Desktop validation (InfVerif /k).
Below is the content where we were getting the issue

[Dev_w_CTS.NT.CoInstallers] 
AddReg=CoInstaller_AddReg
CopyFiles=CoInstaller_CopyFiles

[CoInstaller_AddReg] 
HKR,,CoInstallers32,0x00010000, \ "wdfcoinstaller01009.dll,WdfCoInstaller", \ "acmfccoi.dll,acm_force_com_co_installer"

[CoInstaller_CopyFiles]
wdfcoinstaller01009.dll
acmfccoi.dll

I tried following the AddService as suggested in Microsoft portal . Below is the code snippet. I was able to sign the driver files without any issues after including Addservice but however there seems missing functionality after including AddService. (Attached screenshot below from previous version of driver using legacy AddReg operation defining co-installers 32) And this force com port functionality seems to be missing in the current version after the legacy AddReg fix .
Is it executing "acmfccoi.dll,acm_force_com_co_installer" properly as i am unable to see Force COM feature in the property page.
Kindly let me know if anything's missing in the below code snippet

[Dev_w_CTS.NT.CoInstallers]
AddService=%AcmServiceName%, 0x00000002, Acm_AddService
CopyFiles=CoInstaller_CopyFiles

[Acm_AddService]
ServiceType = 1
StartType = 3
ErrorControl = 1
ServiceBinary = %12%\honeywell_cdc.sys
CoInstallers32 = "wdfcoinstaller01009.dll,WdfCoInstaller","acmfccoi.dll,acm_force_com_co_installer"

[CoInstaller_CopyFiles]
wdfcoinstaller01009.dll
acmfccoi.dll

First: You'd be better of posting this in the NTDEV forum, because it's not really a WinDbg question. But... I'll start off the answers here.

There's no way for us to know what your app is doing, or what "force COM port" is; So there's no way we're going to be able to help you with that unless you tell us a LOT more about the technical details underlying it.

Next, you're adding the WDF co-installer, and asking for KMDF V1.9 (I think) or later. KMDF is serviced via Windows update, and KMDF V1.9 shipped pre-installed on Windows 7. So, unless you need to support systems older than Windows 7 (and, goodness, even Windows 7 is "ancient" by now) you can just remove the entire CoInstaller section, which will make your INF much cleaner, simpler, and eliminate your issues.

MSFT is no longer going to sign a driver that includes a coinstaller (the WDF ones don't count in this check), so there will be no way to include this line in a driver INF at all:
CoInstallers32 = "wdfcoinstaller01009.dll,WdfCoInstaller","acmfccoi.dll,acm_force_com_co_installer"

The MSFT portal guidance isn't suggesting you move the coinstaller line to the service section, it's suggesting you actually move the logic within the binary into a service. Moving that line to the services section doesn't work anyway, as you noted.