WDK for Visual Studio 2019?

Yes, but that’s just marketing fluff trying to control the conversation.

Sure, but what this “marketing fluff” actually means as far as WDK is concerned is that the “OS update - new WDK version” relationship may, probably, get more blurred in the future. Up to this point, this correspondence has been very straightforward, but things may change now.
I would not get too surprised if they start, for the marketing reasons, matching WDK versions to the VS ones. In fact, according to Mr.Rourke’s post, things seem to have actually started working this way…

Anton Bassov

In fact, according to Mr.Rourke’s post, things seem to have actually started working this way…

Ah… no. The WDK was released several hours after Windows 1903 was released. Exactly as I said it would be.

Get over it, people. We get a new WDK when we get a new version of Windows. And that WDK works on whatever the latest version of VS is at the time. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

As far as Visual Studio and the new SDK and WDK are concerned, IMHO, the formal release of Visual Studio without these components was just a partial release, so it was still a preview release until last night.

There are several million devs who don’t ever install either the WDK or the SDK… I hardly think they would view it as a preview. Also, you might want to note that the SDK was made available with a “go live” license, which typically means it was actually pre-release bits.

Peter

@Rourke said:
Now that VS2109 is released is there an appropriate WDK available to use with it?

Just try it .