Sysdriver: How to capture Input data and play user audio application data

Is it possible that when i install the virtual driver that time it should only be inside device manager untill i send ioctl to show it inside sound panel recording section???

Right, that’s what I do, too. Just hake sure your initial KSJACK_DESCRIPTION structure shows unplugged. It should stay invisible until an ioctl turns it back on. That works for me. If your global KSJACK_DESCRIPTION starts out plugged, that would explain what you see.

got it resolved, actually by default IsConnected was set to true now made it false , and setting it to true using Ioctl as per my requirement.

thanks.

Hello chauhan, I am also developing a Windows virtual Mic driver. I need to send the PCM data received by the upper-layer application to the virtual Mic driver through IOCTL. Other applications can receive the corresponding sound data when this virtual Mic is selected. See Everyone’s discussion, I hope you can give me some help, is it convenient to contact me: feddi1998@sohu.com

What help do you need? How much code do you already have? This is not a free consulting service. It’s a place to get advice.