Adding HID interface to virtual audio device

Thanks for the quick response.

I followed your advice and removed that line. However, it generated warnings that indicated all of the sections that I added to the INX would NOT be referenced.

Build started…
1>------ Build started: Project: Main (Main\Main), Configuration: Debug x64 ------
1>Building ‘Main’ with toolset ‘WindowsKernelModeDriver10.0’ and the ‘Universal’ target platform.
1>Stamping x64\Debug\SimpleAudioSample.inf
1>Stamping [Version] section with DriverVer=04/14/2023,11.6.43.271
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(41-41): warning 2083: Section [my_hid.nt] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(47-47): warning 2083: Section [my_hid.nt.filters] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(51-51): warning 2083: Section [my_hid.nt.levela] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(54-54): warning 2083: Section [my_hid.nt.levelb] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(57-57): warning 2083: Section [my_hid.nt.services] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(61-61): warning 2083: Section [my_hid_service_inst] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(68-68): warning 2083: Section [my_hid.nt.wdf] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(71-71): warning 2083: Section [my_hid_wdfsect] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(74-74): warning 2083: Section [my_hid.copylist] not referenced or used.
1>C:\Users\jtomczyk\Desktop\MyProjects\SimpleAudio\Source\Main\SimpleAudioSample.inx(80-80): error 1270: INF does not install a driver for any hardware IDs created in [DeviceInstall32] section.
1>Done building project “Main.vcxproj” – FAILED.