Can I save the NET connection parameters?

Every time I want to connect to the target, using Ctrl-K, the Kernel Debugging dialog, NET tab, shows port number 50000 and blank Key.
I don’t want to retype my port number and copy/paste the key from a text file every time. So is there a way to save my current settings so that they appear the next time?
I tried Save Workspace, but that had no effect.
I found nothing on this list on this topic. Does everyone using Net connection just put up with the inconvenience, or is there something wrong with my WinDbg installation?
I have Windows 10 on host and target. I reinstalled the SDK on the host, with only WinDbg.

Michael_Rolle wrote:

Every time I want to connect to the target, using Ctrl-K, the Kernel Debugging dialog, NET tab, shows port number 50000 and blank Key.

I don’t want to retype my port number and copy/paste the key from a text file every time. So is there a way to save my current settings so that they appear the next time?

I do it using a batch file:

start C:\ddk\10240\debuggers\x64\windbg -k
net:port=56789,key=1.vol.probo.local

I’m doing that too. I was hoping that windbg would remember the settings somewhere. It seems that Save Workspace doesn’t include these settings.

I have also put the same command arguments in the WinDbg icon in my taskbar. Then when I click on the icon, I get the right settings.

you can create a shortcut on desktop with all the info and simply double click it