RE: ntdev digest: October 16, 2011

How can I unsuscribe to OSR?
I still receive the digest mail,but my acount doesn’t exist anymore

“We could not locate your record. Please register with OSR today if you
have not already done so. Otherwise, you may try again with another
email address.”

DISCLAIMER:
Unless indicated otherwise, the information contained in this message is privileged and confidential, and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and/or attachments is strictly prohibited. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Furthermore, the company does not warrant a proper and complete transmission of this information, nor does it accept liability for any delays. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the message. Thank you.

The best thing to do is just to flood the list with “Don’t send me messages any more” posts the way one poster did some time ago - he made dozens of such posts. Sorry, but you remind me of this guy…

Anton Bassov

Dude, seriously? Posting an email to the list (with the subject being the digest name and date, no less) is THE BEST WAY you could think of to get yourself removed from the list?

SERIOUSLY?

Not sending an email to the address listed in the removal instructions, as provided in the last two lines of every single journal you’ve received to date?

Not checking the FAQ for the list and sending an email to the address given under “To Whom Do I Send Email If I Have a Problem Or Don’t Know What To Do?”??

Not just GUESSING that the list MIGHT accept listserv/majordomo commands and sending a “remove” request?

Not asking Siri? (OK, Siri doesn’t know… I don’t THINK)

Not asking one of your colleagues who is also a list member (there are numerous people who are subscribers who have the same domain as you)?

But, POSTING to the list.

Well, OK then. I’ve removed you. It’s just all part of the service.

Peter
OSR

As they say: Life is tough when you’re STUPID!

xxxxx@osr.com wrote:

To: “Windows System Software Devs Interest List”
Subject: RE:[ntdev] RE: ntdev digest: October 16, 2011
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:15:32 -0400 (EDT)

Dude, seriously? Posting an email to the list (with the subject being the digest name and date, no less) is THE BEST WAY you could think of to get yourself removed from the list?

SERIOUSLY?

Not sending an email to the address listed in the removal instructions, as provided in the last two lines of every single journal you’ve received to date?

Not checking the FAQ for the list and sending an email to the address given under “To Whom Do I Send Email If I Have a Problem Or Don’t Know What To Do?”??

Not just GUESSING that the list MIGHT accept listserv/majordomo commands and sending a “remove” request?

Not asking Siri? (OK, Siri doesn’t know… I don’t THINK)

Not asking one of your colleagues who is also a list member (there are numerous people who are subscribers who have the same domain as you)?

But, POSTING to the list.

Well, OK then. I’ve removed you. It’s just all part of the service.

Peter
OSR

NTDEV is sponsored by OSR

For our schedule of WDF, WDM, debugging and other seminars visit:
http://www.osr.com/seminars

To unsubscribe, visit the List Server section of OSR Online at http://www.osronline.com/page.cfm?name=ListServer