can't filter any operation for C:

I have developped a minifilter,it works well for 4 years~~
but,in the envirnonment of a customer,it can’t work for C:.
the envirnonment:
win7 X64
fltmc instances result:
my minifilter instances for all volume(including MUP,etc.)
fileinfo instances for all volume(including MUP,etc.)
luafv just one instance for C:

but,the same envirnonment,that’s OK in our test.

I have setup(attach) my minifilter instance for C:,D:,etc,obviously.
all file operation(precreate,preread,prewrite,etc.) for D: is OK,I can filter it.
But,all file operation(precreate,preread,prewrite,etc.) for C:,I can’t filter it!I never see any file operation for C: come to my minifilter.

what’s happen…?crazy…
I think the key is luafv?
luafv’s instance is 135000,my minifilter instances is 147800.My instance is upper than luafv’s instance.
And,just in boot period,I also never see any fileoperation for C: come to my minifilter.

anyone knows it?thanks for your help…

1. you tried debugging the filter attach function? You see this module returning success for C:?

If yes than,

What about you do some file operations using cmd; or filetest.exe. Does filespy able to filter C: operations?

Is the users %appdata% on some other drive? As per http://blogs.msdn.com/b/alexcarp/archive/2009/06/25/the-deal-with-luafv-sys.aspx luafv does that. But as you mentioned; your altitude is higher than this, so I doubt it will be interfering.

aditya:
1)attach is OK.and fltmc instances shows I have attached.
2)filespy can attach C:,and filter all operation for C:.But,the filename for all operation in filespy is error,the filename is messy code!

> 2)filespy can attach C:,and filter all operation for C:.But,the filename for

all operation in filespy is error,the filename is messy code!

This happens then FileSpy cannot query the file name - it just put the error code there.

> 2)filespy can attach C:,and filter all operation for C:.But,the filename for

all operation in filespy is error,the filename is messy code!

This happens then FileSpy cannot query the file name - it just put the error
code there.
no,it’s not error code,it’s messy code,all filename are messy code in all record!the messy code is just example for: ???..