Debugging 2

Hi all. Help me please. What is the best way to figure out the problem in the NDIS driver I developed. It works for a while, and after some non-fixed time a blue screen appears with different messages. I know that I have several problems. Since it works fine for a while, it means that something is happening all of a sudden. With Windbg, I can’t resolve this issue due to the blue screen. I can periodically write some debugging information to the file and watch after reboot. I don’t know. Is this method enough to get approximate problem locations. If so, how to create a debug file. Is NdisOpenFile suitable for this purpose. Thank you.

With Windbg, I can’t resolve this issue due to the blue screen.
In fact, this will be your best path to resolve your problem as WinDbg has a bunch of helpful extensions to analyze your failure; especially if it’s an NDIS device.

I recommend you read the following information regarding how to set up kernel debugging.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/debugger/setting-up-kernel-mode-debugging-in-windbg--cdb--or-ntsd

thank you vary much