My windbg has become somewhat Crooked

Best time of day for everyone!
Good for all day! I have been afraid of the problem for a week. My Windbg probably got up enough crookedly.
When analyzing crash dumps of my computer certainly many errors, like

Symbol Search Path IS: SRV * C: \ Symbols * http: //msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols; srv *
Executable Search Path IS:
Unable to Load Image \ Systemroot \ System32 \ NtkrNLPA.exe, Win32 Error 0N2
*** Warning: Unable to Verify TimeStamp for ntkrnlpa.exe
*** Error: Module Load Completed But Symbols Could Not Be Loaded for Ntkrnlpa.exe
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 PROCS) Free x86 compatible
Product: WinNT, Suite: TerminalServer SingleUserts
Built By: 7601.17514.x86fre.win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850
Machine Name:
Kernel Base = 0x82849000 psloadedModuleList = 0x82993850
Debug Session Time: FRI NOV 26 01: 13: 59.814 2021 (GMT + 2)
System UPTIME: 0 Days 16: 55: 57.874
Unable to Load Image \ Systemroot \ System32 \ NtkrNLPA.exe, Win32 Error 0N2
*** Warning: Unable to Verify TimeStamp for ntkrnlpa.exe
*** Error: Module Load Completed But Symbols Could Not Be Loaded for Ntkrnlpa.exe
Loading Kernel Symbols
… …

The most important thing, I want to understand and understand, I wish to figure out why such troubles occur, where it is crooked.

I would like to correct the installation curve with all understanding. And in front, I would not want to use

Installer programs, without the most complete understanding and understanding, what and where it is placed and how it should work.

Please help!

Yes, I have Windows 7, C: \ DRIVER \ WINDBG \ DBG_X86_6.11.1.404.

Some drivers did not become since “inf-file does not support this method of installation”, but I did not consider it any important.

In general, that shouldn’t affect your debugging very much. Aren’t you still able to enter commands? Is the machine running Windbg connected to the internet so it can go download symbols?

Yes, exactly, I can still enter commands, it works well. Yes, of course, the machine running Windbg is connected to the Internet so that it can download characters, all right.

Here is the actual dbg_x86_6. 11. 1. 404. msi

https://disk.yandex.ua/d/EBtpixBB_SQ72Q

Still, I’d like to figure it out. I don’t really like the situation that exists. I would like to fix windbg

What is it you don’t understand? The symbols for the OS aren’t available on the symbol server. I suspect maybe MSFT has started to remove Win7 symbols, given that it’s no longer supported? I dunno… that’s a guess.

Peter