HLK KS Position Test failure

Hello!

I have a custom audio driver (based off the SYSVAD example) that is failing the HLK KS Position Test with the error
SUCCEEDED(hr = m_pDevice->Activate( __uuidof(IAudioOutputEndpointRT), CLSCTX_INPROC_SERVER, &varActivationParameter, reinterpret_cast<void**>(&spAudioOutputEndpointRT))) - Value (0x887c0034)

I haven’t been able to find out any information about this specific error anywhere else, and since the HLK isn’t open source i can’t figure out what exactly it’s trying to do in this test to cause this.
I have noticed that the example SYSVAD driver microsoft provides does pass this test, though, and was wondering if there might be a specific component my driver is missing that allows this to work.

Does anyone have any info about what is required for this HLK test to pass, or what this error might be caused by? Here’s the full HLK output in case it has any extra relevant information.

Thanks!

Figured out the problem. The advertised info about what format the driver supports as part of the KSDATARANGE_AUDIO SpeakerPinDataRangesStream array in the SYSVAD example, must include KSDATARANGE_ATTRIBUTES. This struct must have KSDATARANGE_ATTRIBUTES, and the SpeakerPinDataRangePointersStream array that includes it as an entry must also have a PKSDATARANGE(&PinDataRangeAttributeList) entry.