Is there a way to list opened/created ports by a minifilter?

Hi all,

This is my first time here. Mostly a Linux developer who began working with Windows very recently. I am developing for Windows 10 (2019).

I just finished writing a mini-filter (say myfilter) that seems to be working fine: verifier.exe is enabled and WinDbg output is looking promising.

This mini-filter opens a port (say L"\\My_Port) using FltCreateCommunicationPort for any client to communicate with it. I mostly followed this example https://github.com/microsoft/Windows-driver-samples/blob/1fe4cc42bedfccb97a5b2cc169f9e5306d41d0de/filesys/miniFilter/avscan/user/userscan.c to implement it.

I am now writing a client program to connect to L"\\My_Port but it is failing with error code 0x80070002 (which I assume is a proxy for Win32 code 0x00000002 ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND). I am a bit lost here about how to debug it.

Is there a utility that can tell me if a port opened by myfilter is really open?

PS: I just realized NTSTD is the more appropriate forum for this. If possible, can this post be moved there?

I had a _ in the port name. When I removed that, it all worked fine. Pretty odd!