Sending multiple packets related to different flows in NDIS 5.0?

Hi,

I have a large number of NDIS_PACKETs, that i want to send/recv altogether at once.

One method for sending multiple packets i found is using NdisSendPackets and giving it an array of NDIS_PACKETs in the second argument, The other one which I’m not sure will properly work or not is to use NdisChainBufferAtFront to keep chaining each of the packets in front.

So will any of these work? or is there any better way to achieve this?
I want to do this for both sending (NdisSendPackets) and receiving (NdisMIndicateReceivePacket)

Note that these packets could be related to different connection and can be UDP/TCP/ICMP/…

Hmm … NDIS 5.0 … hmm …

Perchance, is this at all related to this …

– snip —
@craig_howard said:
NBL chains look tremendously complex from the very helpful codemachine link, and remember you’ll need to decode the NDIS 5.0 stuff as well … I’d really stick with the WFP “inspect” sample, it might be slow but at least it hides all that.

@brad_h said:
Being complex is a not a problem for me, if there’s something to learn then i’ll take the opportunity. And for this problem i don’t need to worry about NDIS 5.0, this solution is only for vista+ (LWF).

… where some @brad_h fellow specifically stated that [I] didn’t need to worry about NDIS 5.0, as the solution is only for vista+ (LWF)?

… hmm …

@craig_howard said:
… where some @brad_h fellow specifically stated that [I] didn’t need to worry about NDIS 5.0, as the solution is only for vista+ (LWF)?

… hmm …

Well post vista was the priority at that moment, but since i already solved the post vista issue, i might as well also fix it in pre vista…