OSR DeviceTree equivalent

Is there an equivalent tool for device tree, preferably command line scriptable, the OSR one keeps crashing on my modern OS, unfortunately.

Does Device Manager, view devices by connection, not provide enough information??

Or do you need the absolute detail of the PDOs and FDOs? You can always use the debugger, though I admit it takes me forever to muddle through the large set of commands every time I need to do this, and figure out how to display what I want to see…

Peter

@“Peter_Viscarola_(OSR)” said:

Does Device Manager, view devices by connection, not provide enough information??

Or do you need the absolute detail of the PDOs and FDOs? You can always use the debugger, though I admit it takes me forever to muddle through the large set of commands every time I need to do this, and figure out how to display what I want to see…

Peter

Yes, I want it in the level of DeviceTree(love the tool), and this is a customer scenario, debugger isn’t an option

In a customer scenario, DeviceTree wouldn’t be an option either. We very clearly note that it is not suitable for use on a production system.

Good luck,

Peter