Windows System Software -- Consulting, Training, Development -- Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results

Before Posting...
Please check out the Community Guidelines in the Announcements and Administration Category.

More Info on Driver Writing and Debugging

The free OSR Learning Library has more than 50 articles on a wide variety of topics about writing and debugging device drivers and Minifilters. From introductory level to advanced. All the articles have been recently reviewed and updated, and are written using the clear and definitive style you've come to expect from OSR over the years.

Check out The OSR Learning Library at: https://www.osr.com/osr-learning-library/

despejo de memoria

EdeiltonEdeilton Member Posts: 1

pessoal estou enfrentando um problema no meu servidor de arquivos e sistema, ele fica se reiniciando de uma e uma hora e alternando intervalos de reinicio, estou com arquivo .DMP e precisaria realizar a leitura desse arquivo para entender se isso tratasse de driver do sistema ou hardware embora eu tenha trocado a maquina e o problema ainda pessiste, alguem poderia me ajudar.

Comments

• Peter_Viscarola_(OSR)Peter_Viscarola_(OSR) Administrator Posts: 8,157
    edited July 20

I’m sorry, but the rules for this group specifically ask people to post in English. While we recognize that many people who post here do not speak English as their native language, it is the language that we most share in common.

As a result, I’m locking this thread.

Feel free to repost in English. We will all understand if your English is not perfect. Please don’t be concerned about that.

—-

me desculpe ... mas as regras deste groip especificamente pedem que as pessoas publiquem em inglês.

estou bloqueando essa discussão.

Peter

Peter Viscarola
    OSR
    @OSRDrivers

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upcoming OSR Seminars
OSR has suspended in-person seminars due to the Covid-19 outbreak. But, don't miss your training! Attend via the internet instead!
Writing WDF Drivers 7 Dec 2020 LIVE ONLINE
Internals & Software Drivers 25 Jan 2021 LIVE ONLINE
Developing Minifilters 8 March 2021 LIVE ONLINE