Windows Driver signing issue

Hi, I have created virtual audio device for windows10 using sysvad and able to sign with attestation signing method. It is installed and properly working on few PCs. On some laptops(Windows 10),it is appearing with yellow colour exclamatory mark in devise manager and not appearing in sound control panel. And in properties of the driver, it is aperaing as error number 52. And it is not able to recognize the digital signature. Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52) As I searched in net, it is because of windows software updates. After disabling secure boot, it is working properly. Can you suggest me any way, so that it can able to recognize the digital sign without disabling the secure boot? Or do I need to take one more signature other than Attestation signing!! Please help me to get ahead Advance Thanks

https://www.osr.com/blog/2019/06/03/three-plus-years-later-driver-signing-still-baffles/

Here’s a wild guess. Remember that, after attestation signing, the package you install must be the package you get back from them, EXACTLY. No changes, no edits, no substitutions. It’s pretty easy to slip in a new sys file, or edit your INF, or to install your development package instead of the signed package.