Missing posts

I recently posted two messages via email about SDV. It looks like both of these didn’t make it.

Bill Wandel
development@bwandel.com

Hmmm…I do not see your posts in the moderation or spam queue. Can you try again? I marked you as a “Verified Member” (which means no scanning of posts) and I’m hoping that fixes it.

I resent the post.

Thanks,
Bill Wandel

Strange, I resent the post and it didn’t make it. I sent it to ntdev@community.osr.com.

Bill Wandel

Are these posts to start a new thread or replies to an existing thread? I don’t think we have anybody starting threads via email, so it’s entirely possible it’s broken. OTOH lots of people reply via email. What address are you emailing to? We can trace your mail if you’re sending it through an OSR.com address. Alternatively you can send it directly to the forum bypassing our redirect. Peter

I tried via email
I have now posted via the web interafce.

Bill Wandel

I got an email notification of a post from @yutas a few minutes ago with a question about audio APOs, but the http link says there is no such post. Is it being held for moderation?

Yup. Marked as spam. Mr. Yutas doesn’t have a history.

The wonder that is the forum email system apparently sends the email before it runs the spam algorithm. When you email reply to a non-existent post, it gets flagged to the mods and we fix it up. It’s happen 4 or 5 times before. Just part of the service.

Peter

Oh… and Mr. Yutas post has been released.

Peter

And let’s start a new thread for each new topic, please.

P

The user and all related content has been deleted.

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Mr. Nikmartin… Your last two posts here have been both pointless and irrelevant.

I’m starting to suspect you’re a spam-bot.

If you are NOT a spambot, send me an email (my email is in my profile here). Otherwise, you’re account will be deleted within 24 hours.

Peter