The length of the ciphertext file obtained by the non-whitelist process is incorrect

Hello, I am developing an encryption software based on isolation filtering.During the learning process, I implemented isolation filtering.However, when the whitelist process opens the file, the non-whitelist process gets the original ciphertext content differently.The obtained length is also very large, once the whitelist process closes the document, the non-whitelist process can correctly identify the ciphertext length and ciphertext content.The most scenarios generally nothing much, but if white list process is notepad. Exe, according to the notepad. Exe, speaking, reading and writing rules, the process closure will not close the file, it will only close the files in the folder, thus causing a situation, notepad, once opened, other than white list process read cipher text file and the length of the cipher is wrong.
According to my understanding, if it is a white list process open the document, then its FCB should be shadow file object FCB, is sent to the FCB, for the bottom of the file system created by definition FCB for the bottom of the file system creation record, I don’t know the situation, try to ask myself to create what is the matter of FCB has the file system error creating FCB access to content.

@Wrenchonline said:
Hello, I am developing an encryption software based on isolation filtering.During the learning process, I implemented isolation filtering.However, when the whitelist process opens the file, the non-whitelist process gets the original ciphertext content differently.The obtained length is also very large, once the whitelist process closes the document, the non-whitelist process can correctly identify the ciphertext length and ciphertext content.The most scenarios generally nothing much, but if white list process is notepad. Exe, according to the notepad. Exe, speaking, reading and writing rules, the process closure will not close the file, it will only close the files in the folder, thus causing a situation, notepad, once opened, other than white list process read cipher text file and the length of the cipher is wrong.
According to my understanding, if it is a white list process open the document, then its FCB should be shadow file object FCB, is sent to the FCB, for the bottom of the file system created by definition FCB for the bottom of the file system creation record, I don’t know the situation, try to ask myself to create what is the matter of FCB has the file system error creating FCB access to content.

According to my understanding, if it is a white list process (It’s the wrong writing,…If not white list process)