Forum Question: Drafts

For some reason I have drafts (I think i started typing something then went away and changed mind). But I can’t delete them? How do you clear those?

Also, I was able to edit a post yesterday but today there is no option?

This belongs in the announcements and administration section.

I’ll move it and answer it there.

Peter

Drafts are a great feature that allows you to start posting (or answering!) a question and get back to it later… even from a different system… without losing your work. In fact, I started this answer on my iPad and finished it (several minutes later) on my desktop PC.

You can review and/or delete your drafts from any page in the Community after you’ve logged in, but NOT from your profile. Like, assuming you’re logged in… look to the right. Above the “OSR Seminars” box, you should see a box with “Categories”, “Recent Discussions”, “My Discussions” and… of you have any drafts, “My Drafts”:

Hope that helps,

Peter

Okay, I get it, when click on drafts, I now see a little X in the upper right of the shaded area that I clicked on and it’s now gone. Sorry about the forum, I didn’t even notice it was a forum, eyes scanned down and saw the ones starting with NTDEV. Not sure why.

Also, I was able to edit a post yesterday but today there is no option?

Ah, I didn’t see this question in your initial post.

Like most forums, we only allow members to edit posts for a limited time after the post has been made. Here on the Community, we have set that time period to one hour.

Peter