Single quote char seems to be truncating posts from Doron

I have not noticed the same behavior with others, but many of the posts that @Doron_Holan has put up stop where the apostrophe in a contraction would be. Is that already a known issue?

Peter has asked me my mail client offline. I assume someone is investigating. Looks to only happen when I use the iOS version of Outlook.

d

Yes, thank you. I realize it’s VERY Vexing. And it’s affecting one of our most helpful folks.

The problem has been reported. I’m not sure it’s getting anywhere… I’ll squeak the wheel again today.

Peter

well again i thought it would be better to place all weird forum issues in one place
so posting here take a look at this post it has badly mangled the windbg commands and also eaten off some part of commands :frowning:

1 ) has inserted (semicolon) which is not correct
2) it has eaten the part which was preceded by bang character

the command was { double question mark space bracket open nt bangunderscoreEPROCESS pointer symbol bracket close } double at sign masm bo hex bc
but the forum has eaten away all the part upto a single at sign

Yeah… I think we probably have WinDbg commands “fighting” with Markdown syntax.

The formatting has been a bit of a problem… and we ARE working with the forum devs to address these issues.

Thanks Raj. Both for the problem report AND for the help you’ve been providing in the WinDbg forum.

Peter