Edited Post Disappeared.

Hi Peter

I posted to NTDEV a topic with subject “Bus Driver - Power Policy / Wake caps”. I edited it there after immediately and submitted it. I just added one more line item about what I was not/doing in the BusDriver PDO code. Please can you make it appear in the main discussion.?

Thanks
Sudhakar

Sorry about that. And thank you for posting here.

I’ve moved the post from the spam queue, and I’ve marked your account as never being a possible source of spam.

Peter

Great! Thanks much Peter.

Did not like to clutter with a new thread so posting here i wrote a reply and edited it and it has disappeared :slight_smile: so this post is for the attention of the moderators the topic is exploring multiple dumps in windbg

Thank you.

Yes… you were caught in the spam queue. I’ve apparoved the pst, and marked your account to avoid this in the future.

Thanks for following the procedure and being patient. We get a LOT of spam… versus none on the old OSR Online site. Using a popular forum system has its disadvantages.

Peter

Thank You Very Much Peter

Hi,
It seems my post has been marked as spam after editing too. (

Please help with the problem.

Thank you!

My apologies. Fixed now, and you’re marked as being “good guys” so nothing you submit will me considered spam.

Peter

My last post has also been flagged as spam and disappeared. I apologise for hijacking this thread, but it seems unnecessary to create yet another thread about a disappearing post.

@user555 fixed.