Printer Bitmap drive is not installing on Win64 bit and no log printing in Win10 32 bit

I am using the bitmap driver to create the bitmap. I able to install this driver in windows10 32bit machine using the FILE Port. It is working on 32 bit but problem is that I am not able to install this driver on windows10 64 bit. Also when I put the **OutputDebugString **to print log nothing is printing in case of windows10 32 machines. I am not able to understand if it is working on 32 bit they why nothing is showing in debug view. Please help me. I have waisted a lot of time on it.

On Dec 8, 2018, at 10:16 PM, pritosh_mishra wrote:
>
> I am using the bitmap driver to create the bitmap. I able to install this driver in windows10 32bit machine using the FILE Port. It is working on 32 bit but problem is that I am not able to install this driver on windows10 64 bit.

Are you aware that drivers in 64-bit Windows must be signed? The 32-bit systems have no such requirement.

> Also when I put the OutputDebugString to print log nothing is printing in case of windows10 32 machines. I am not able to understand if it is working on 32 bit they why nothing is showing in debug view. Please help me. I have waisted a lot of time on it.

Do you have “Capture Win32” checked in the Capture menu?

Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

@Tim_Roberts said:

I am using the bitmap driver to create the bitmap. I able to install this driver in windows10 32bit machine using the FILE Port. It is working on 32 bit but problem is that I am not able to install this driver on windows10 64 bit.

Are you aware that drivers in 64-bit Windows must be signed? The 32-bit systems have no such requirement.

Also when I put the OutputDebugString to print log nothing is printing in case of windows10 32 machines. I am not able to understand if it is working on 32 bit they why nothing is showing in debug view. Please help me. I have waisted a lot of time on it.

Yes, I know but it is a umdf driver, so signing is also required for umdf driver? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, but still not getting any log but able to print bitmap.

@pritosh_mishra said:

@Tim_Roberts said:

I am using the bitmap driver to create the bitmap. I able to install this driver in windows10 32bit machine using the FILE Port. It is working on 32 bit but problem is that I am not able to install this driver on windows10 64 bit.

Also when I put the OutputDebugString to print log nothing is printing in case of windows10 32 machines. I am not able to understand if it is working on 32 bit they why nothing is showing in debug view. Please help me. I have waisted a lot of time on it.

Yes, I know but it is a umdf driver, so signing is also required for umdf driver? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks Tim, Issue has been resolved.

@pritosh_mishra said:

@pritosh_mishra said:

@Tim_Roberts said:

Thanks Tim, Issue has been resolved.

Tim I able to print bitmap but my requirement to create print in pcx monochrome format is because my printer understand only pcx monochrome. So could you please suggest me on this.

(empty message)