Signing Automation

I have lost track.  Is there now an automation path for submitting
attestation signing packages, or is a manual process required?  What
about WHQL submissions?

Bookmarked (see the little “star” thing to the right of the post? That’s what that is!)… I’d also like to know if anyone’s done this (successfully).

Yes, the bookmark thing worked for me.

Yes, such a thing exists. I did a very rough prototype internally two months ago to great success. We were able to fully integrate the upload/sign/download into our build and test process using the Hardware Dashboard API. I’m working on cleaning it up for production use, but overall it wasn’t difficult. I have no experience with Azure AD and very little REST experience, so figuring out all the terminology was the hardest part.

I can’t remember if I tested it with HLK/HCK (we are primarily concerned with Attested Signing), but the same code should work for both.

I did a very rough prototype internally two months ago to great success.

Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could share some of your work with the community? I don’t mean anything proprietary… but throw some example scripts up onto GitHub, and earn the love and admiration of your peers forever.

:slight_smile:

Peter

Seconded.

@“Peter_Viscarola_(OSR)” said:
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could share some of your work with the community? I don’t mean anything proprietary… but throw some example scripts up onto GitHub, and earn the love and admiration of your peers forever.

It would indeed be keen! I’ll try to convince TPTB (once I return to that project; I’m currently on other things).

Thanks Mr. Jones… Even just throwing us a few bones will be enough to garner you considerable positive karma!

Peter