HLK installation on WORKGROUP environment- Guest Account

In the HLK Prerequisites documentation it states:

Workgroup environment. A workgroup environment has no domain controller. If you plan to deploy Windows HLK in a workgroup, you need at least two computers: a test server and a test system joined to the same workgroup. Don’t use the Default Administrator account. In this configuration, you must enable the Guest account.

• Is this saying that that on the DomainController+HLKStudio PC, the HLKInstaller exe should be run in the Guest Account and NOT from the default administrator account?

• Or does it simply mean that the Guest Account must be enabled, but the HLK installation can take place from another account (i would have assumed from an account with Administrator privileges)

Thanks,
Tim

Further down in the page (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/dn915004(v=vs.85).aspx) it says:

For Workgroup environments, you must enable the guest account.
On each computer, create a new user account and add it to the Administrator group.
On each computer, log on with the administrator account you just created and enable the Guest account.

So I take it to mean the entire order of operations would be:

1. Install Windows (Server 2016 in my case)
  2. Sign into the default Administrator account on that PC
  3. Create a Second account with Admin priv.
  4. In that Second account, enable Guest Account(?) (Can’t this be done from the default Admin account? Isn’t it just enabling the guest account through lusrmgr?)
  5. Finally… install HLK from where? The Second account? or perhaps the Guest Account?