Need to read RAM Physical memory

For one of my project, I have to read Physical Memory (RAM). I started searching on OSR and google, but does not get any proper information. Any body can share some knowledge so this how we can achieve this task?

You will have to give us more information than that. In general, what you’ve asked is not useful, and thus it is not easy to do. You can map physical memory into virtual space, but you have to make sure the caching you request matches the existing caching mode. If you’re just experimenting, windbg had the !dd family of commands that can dump physical pages.

Every memory read is a read from physical memory (RAM). Even if a page fault is involved, the read is eventually served from RAM.

probably, you want to know about physically continuous address space and physical addresses instead of virtual ones. In general, this is used for DMA (because the hardware ‘sees’ the physical addresses) but little else

The next question should be about which physical addresses and map registers, but as Tim says, the question is far to vague to provide any useful suggestions

EFI boot the EFI shell and read physical memory to your hearts delight with the mm command.
https://manuais.iessanclemente.net/images/a/a6/EFI-ShellCommandManual.pdf