How to get custom reparse point in pre-create?

Hi all,

I have some text files with custom reparse point data in REPARSE_GUID_DATA_BUFFER format and I can use fsutil to verify them. Now if I open them with WorkPad or other Windows apps, I will get error message of “file cannot be accessed by the system” because of the presence of reparse points. So, I want to have my minifilter be able to parse the custom reparse point and allow WordPad to open/read the file without error message prompt.

As far as I can understand, STATUS_REPARSE was returned in Pre-Create callback when there is a reparse point. Can I add a function in pre-create to parse the custom reparse point and return “FLT_PREOP_SUCCESS_WITH_CALLBACK” as if there is no reparse point in the file?

From another post: How can I get Repase Point Information In IRP_MJ_CREATE? (https://community.osr.com/discussion/comment/49056#Comment_49056)
It seems that we should handle “STATUS_REPARSE” in post-create, but I cannot get rid of the error prompts when opening text files by WordPad no matter what I do in Post-create callback.

Thanks in advance.