Hyper-V physical disk pass-thru problem

Hi.

Do anyone know if there are some new requirements on host disk/storage drivers to use Hyper-V physical disk pass-through in latest versions of Server 2022? I know that there were some new requirements for some more SCSI pass-through IOCTLs when Gen 2 VMs were introduced many years ago, but otherwise it has been rather consistent through the lifetime of Hyper-V.

But now I cannot really figure out what is required to attach a host physical disk to a Hyper-V VM. In Windows Server 2022 Hyper-V, host disks are simply not available in the VM settings dialog and all information available suggest the usual things like to make sure that they are really offline at the host etc. I also just noticed the same behavior in Windows 11 22H2 running on ARM64 hardware. Windows 11 on x64 seems to work fine though.

Maybe I am missing something else too. I do not notice any unusual requests to my storage driver in this scenario either, but obviously it could be that it expects some VPD inquiry page to be supported that I do not support, which makes it difficult to analyze.