HLK Client Windows 10 21H2

Dear All,

The HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness Test fails for all drivers tested on my Test Client, including existing MS or e.g. ASUS drivers. TDI filters and LSPs are not allowed tests pass. I’m using the right versions and have downloaded the latest filter and applied that Filter but nothing helps. I have found several requests on the web regarding that problem but nothing helped. HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness shows a toolbox “This test requires special configuration before test execution”.

The HELP says: “Tests that require special configuration are denoted by a toolbox icon (special configuration) in the Type column in the Test pane and the Results pane in Windows HLK Studio. Special configuration details are described in the test reference topic for each test. For specific test reference documentation, see HLK Test Reference, or from in Windows HLK Studio, select the specific test on the Test tab or the Result tab, and then press F1.”

For example, one of my drivers implements some WFP functions. The HLK Test Reference now shows a list, including Device. Network. I guess this should be my link, but digging deeper which one of those tests should be used to Pass HyperVisor Code Integrity Readiness??

Please help.

Kind regards Dietmar