Tool to capture detailed logs from Windows inbox drivers

Hello All Can anyone suggest me any tool for windows 10 or windows iot core to capture detailed trace logs. However we are using Trace view tool, but with this tool we are not getting API names which is causing the error. Please name us a tool which help us in getting this logs with API/Function names. Regards Lokesh

Do you mean that you need to setup debug symbols?

Show us EXAMPLES. What do you see, and what do you expect to see? Note that Murphy’s Law guarantees that whatever event you want to see is not going to be one that the author chose to fire.

Hello Tim
On Windows 10 I am getting trace logs for ufxsynpsys driver as below screenshot when I capture it using Trace view tool.

However I am not able to run Trace view on Windows IOT Core. But by using device portal I could capture logs for some of the microsof inbox drivers, but unable to see option to get logs fro ufxsynopsys driver. So I wanted any tool or procedure on how to collect the trace logs of ufxsynopsys driver on windows IOT Core

How about an event tracing session using either the registry or command line. I believe that is what traceview is doing.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/etw/controlling-event-tracing-sessions

For automatically starting the trace, you can setup an autologger.

I don’t know if this works in the IOT core.