Windows System Software -- Consulting, Training, Development -- Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results

Before Posting...
Please check out the Community Guidelines in the Announcements and Administration Category.

More Info on Driver Writing and Debugging

The free OSR Learning Library has more than 50 articles on a wide variety of topics about writing and debugging device drivers and Minifilters. From introductory level to advanced. All the articles have been recently reviewed and updated, and are written using the clear and definitive style you've come to expect from OSR over the years.

Check out The OSR Learning Library at: https://www.osr.com/osr-learning-library/

Email access to the lists.

Bill_WandelBill_Wandel Member - All Emails Posts: 236

What happened to the email access to the lists?

Bill Wandel

Comments

• Tim_RobertsTim_Roberts Member - All Emails Posts: 13,493

It works just fine. You have to ask for it in your profile settings. Posting messages and comments is problematic, because the forum software doesn't do a particularly good job of importing the messages, so I'm now in the habit of doing all my posts on the web site.

Tim Roberts, [email protected]
    Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

• Michal_VodickaMichal_Vodicka Member - All Emails Posts: 89

Fine is too good word but it works. Somewhat.

• Bill_WandelBill_Wandel Member - All Emails Posts: 236

Maybe my profile changed somehow. It used to work.

• Peter_Viscarola_(OSR)Peter_Viscarola_(OSR) Administrator Posts: 7,898
    edited May 23

You are still set for receiving emails, Mr. Wandel. Note the indication of this next to your username in your postings.

ETA: According to your preference settings, you should be getting email notifications of all new postings (new discussions and replies). If you’re NOT, I dare say there’s likely something on your end? Others are getting the notifications, such as they are. And I have less than no control over any aspect of how emails get sent.

Peter

Peter Viscarola
    OSR
    @OSRDrivers