Windows System Software -- Consulting, Training, Development -- Unique Expertise, Guaranteed Results

Sept/Oct 2019 Issue of The NT Insider available

Download PDF here: http://insider.osr.com/2019/ntinsider_2019_01.pdf

It’s a particularly BIG issue, too: 40 pages of technical goodness, ranging from WDF to Minifilters. Check it out.
Before Posting...
Please check out the Community Guidelines in the Announcements and Administration Category.

Windows 7 Enterprise x64/x86 does not show any test in HCK 8.100.27024 for VProeventmonitor.sys.

Durgesh_TiwariDurgesh_Tiwari Member Posts: 8
edited November 7 in NTDEV

Loaded a driver VProeventmonitor.sys(it is an event trigger based driver) on Windows 7 enterprise, but unable to see any test selected for this driver.
Even the "View by" options are grayed out.All the other drivers for the same operating system shows proper tests and are running fine.

Thought this is the right place for DTM related queries.Please let me know if there is some other site for enquiring about DTM testing.

Comments

• Durgesh_TiwariDurgesh_Tiwari Member Posts: 8

To be more specific. My driver is identified by HCK. But in windows 7 flavour I dont see any test for my driver. Even the "View by" options are grayed out.All the other drivers for the same operating system shows proper tests and are running fine.

• Stuv7CBStuv7CB Member Posts: 2

The case when a driver has zero tests is valid. Just export this empty package.

• Durgesh_TiwariDurgesh_Tiwari Member Posts: 8

Thanks for the update. I have figured out to get the test cases. I did not check the respective option. Now it lists.