Windows HCK Wdf - Check Kmdf Coinstaller Version Test

I am running the above test on a kernel mode driver against Windows 7 64-bit operating system. I am receiving the following error messages:

Find the timestamp and version for file: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository<mydriverpackage>\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll

TimeStamp is 2012/07/26 01:28:53 Size is 1818624 Checksum is 1836063

CoInstaller version doesn’t match any of the RTM fre versions

CoInstaller version doesn’t meet the requirements

This doesn’t make sense, since when I locate the .dll file at the above path and check Properties?Digital Signatures, under ‘Timestamp’ it says “Friday, August 17, 2012 1:54:56 PM.” I don’t understand why the test is reporting one timestamp when the CoInstalller file shows another. I have tried installing and applying errata filters with no luck. I also read through the following thread, in which the OP reported the same problem that I’m having (https://www.osronline.com/showthread.cfm?link=260842). Can anyone help with this issue?

The timestamp on 2012/07/26 (or 07/27, depend on your time zone) is a bad one, which was recalled and replaced with 08/17 one.

If you’re using the correct version, somebody else must have installed the incorrect one on this system. I’d suggest to “dir /s WdfCoInstaller01011.dll” under DriverStore\FileRepository to find the offending driver package. After that, clean install a machine, but do not install the bad driver this time, and then rerun the test.