The WHLK testing of ELAM driver

Hello,
I have a problem of passing WHLK test for our ELAM driver.
I run the test and got 5 different errors.
I would like to ask about the first error because it affects the others. The others errors failed with “Reason = Setup”.
The error says following:
" “Multiple ELAM drivers are initialized. Please ensure that only one ELAM driver is used for WHKL testing. For instance, the Windows Defender ELAM driver should be disabled …”

The Test Client is Windows 10 and has Windows Defender enabled by default. Windows Defender has also ELAM driver - WDboot.sys. Thus, my Client Test system has two ELAMs - ours and Windows Defender.
I disabled Windows Defender and run the test. The test failed again. When I disabled Windows Defender WDboot.sys is still presented but changes its “Start” from 0 (boot) to 3 (on demand).
I think the second test failed because WDboot.sys is not uninstall yet and “Early-Launch” group still contains two drivers -WDboot.sys and our ELAM driver.
Does anybody experience similar error? Is it possible completely uninstall Windows Defender in my Test Client system? I did a quick search on Internet but could not find anything useful.

Igor Sharovar