HLK studio do not list WDM driver

Hi,
I have developed a WDM based volume filter driver, to perform block tracking tasks.
This volume filter driver is developed using diskperf sample present in Windows driver kit.
Driver is digitally signed. It load and execute successfully on Windows 2012 R2 and 2016 system. It also perform the designated tasks properly.

I want to execute the HCK and HLK tests for this driver for Windows 2K12 R2 and 2K16 platform.
However, HCK or HLK studio do not list the developed WDM based volume filter driver.
So I would like to know if HCK or HLK tests, for WDM based filter driver is blocked by Microsoft?
Any help will be highly appreciated!!!

Regards
Ray

I’ve seen cases where the driver does not show up unless you install it before installing the HLK Client software on the HLK Test system. However this depends on the type of driver as I’ve also seen cases where it does pick up a first install of a driver after the HLK Client software install.

One of the drivers I’ve found it necessary to pre-install the driver is a file system mini-filter we have. That will consistently require this whereas our file system driver can be recognized when it is installed after the HLK Client - very odd.

This seems like something Microsoft should fix, but it may not be the problem you’re running into.

Eric