Just curious, anyone else getting this?

I don’t know if it has to do with being subscribed to this list, but I’m starting to get spams that have a Microsoft “footer” at the bottom of the email. i.e.:

====

As you get it bigger, you’ll be more capable of giving pleasure to your loved women!
Try us when you are looking for the best enhancement supplement!

Visit Our Site!

Windows Live Customer Support | Hotmail Support FAQs | Newsletter feedback

Microsoft

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 As a Windows Live member you have received this e-mail to inform you of updates, changes to the service, or special news and information vital to the service. Our policy is to send e-mail messages only to announce such information, and we’ll continue to honor this policy. These communications are required as a part of this service. If you do not wish to receive these letters you may discontinue your participation in the service and close your account.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online Privacy Statement

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

Well, probably, taking into consideration the commercial “success” of Vista and general market trends, MSFT just decided not to limit itself to software deisgn and to try itself in other business areas as well…

Jokes aside, I had, indeed, received quite a few spam messages (apparently, from various sources) that, apart from MSFT “footer” at the bottom of the page, mentioned MSFT as a sender in ‘from’ field of a form, although, judging from its content, the message itself (hopefully) had not been sent by MSFT. I don’t really think it has anything to do with the subscription to this list…

Anton Bassov